Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

I'll come back on the past

I should've had played this when I was 10 years old, I knew all fucking 150 of them. Now it's too late. Amazing work, thanks!

One Chance One Chance

I'm impressed

I'm glad there are people out there brave enough to create games like these, knowing it will cause controversy, games that make you think in a different games. Games are a form of art too.
I suppose you know this game right? "Every day the same dream" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /540741 both this and you're game are great, both made me think a lot about a lot of stuff, both are quite similar yet so different.
I think one of the most brilliant parts of this game is the "no replay button", because that makes it a 100 percent real. Life doesn't have a goddamn replay button, it never had, and it never will. You take decisions you may regret about, but there's never the possibility to change them. You may forgive yourself, you may redeem, but that won't change what you did. This game teaches you that, teaches you to stick with your fucking decisions, to think twice or more times before doing things. I realized how stupid I was when I came back home and found my wife death. That morning I pretty much didn't stopped to think if I should stay or not with my family. I went to work because I had to find a cure to the killing thing and blablabla. I was like "if I die, it will be on 6 days. clearly my family will live those 6 days with me too". Clearly I was totally wrong. It was so obvious, yet I never imagined it would occure. Needless to say I wasn't surprised when my daughter told me she wasn't feeling fine. At least I was at the park, with her. Anyway, I'm getting to crazy here.
Thank you very much for making this, it really can be an eye-opening experience and stuff. Keep up the great work, I'll look forward for more of your games, even if they are not always this serious. Smiles are as healthy as brains working.
...kind of a lame review ey?

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HAT

Your games never cease to amaze me.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Brilliant.

Thank you.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

MY CAT WAS TOO FAT AND IT GOT STUCK.

That's the reason I love this game.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Space Ninjas rulez

But the game wasn't that good actually. Fun at the beginning, but it gets boring quite fast...I finished it thou, coz that's how I role....yeah.........
Music is awsom, sfx too.

Meet and Fuck: Android Meet and Fuck: Android

Okkkk that was silly

Could up have been funnier thou, yet the "touching her buttons" part made me lol a lot.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Greatly done!

I could only get through Level 2 using Mario, haha. Good job!

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Great work once again!

I just kinda felt sketches weren't as good this year as they have been before. Those lazy artist.
But the flash itself was very well done. I found no glitches and Hans did a nice voice acting (kinda like the SuperSmashBros narrator) so yep, that is.
I'll be glad to try and participate on next year's book. Hopefully.
Good work again!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Is it just me or this game is fucking crazy?

I love Gonzossm drawings, they are totally outstanding. And Foreverkul did a great work too.
Damn, I love how weird everything is on this game.